Bronzy Everyday Spring Look

March 25, 2017





Having finally got round to cleaning my makeup brushes, I thought I would treat myself to a full faced makeup look today. As it's the start of Spring (though I think Google was a week out with it's announcement earlier this week as the weather, having been lovely, went back to winter mode the day they announced the first day of spring haha), I thought I would go for a glowy bronzy look suited for everyday wear. A lot of these products are my go to everyday products so I know this look will be a staple for me in the coming months. What's so great about a look like this is that I can change it up so easily, all lip colours will work with this, and I can add more of the dark brown shade I used (Caffeine Fix) to smoke it out into the evening. Products used are listed at the bottom of the post.

Just a heads up, the lighting changes around a lot in these photos as I tried to capture the blush-bronzer combo in all it's glory (I've found it can often get washed out of pictures). Therefore, I look a lot tanner in some pictures than others 😂. The most true to life pictures of the ones below are probably the 1st, 3rd and 5th ones :) 











Product List

Base Makeup

- Boots, Simply Sensitive Protecting Day Moisturiser
- NYX, Born to Glow Illuminating Primer
- Nars, Sheer Glow Foundation in Gobi
- Collection, Lasting Perfection Concealer in 1. Fair
- MUA, Pro-Base Conceal and Brighten Kit in Natural- Medium Rose
- Rimmel, Stay Matte Powder in 001 Transparent 
- Per Una, Speziale Palette - the pink blush on the cheeks, the bronzer at the back of my cheek bones and round the edge of my face as well as on my nose and chin to warm it up

Eye Makeup 

- MUA Pro-Base Eye Primer
- Makeup Revolution, Fortune Favours the Brave Palette, using Glimmer round the inner corner; Latte through the crease and outer half of lower lash line; Golden Coins over the lid and outer third of the lower lash line; Caffeine Fix in the outer v/corner of lid, connecting it to lower lash line; Blacqua on outer third of top lash line (placed on the lash line with the edge of a flat brush which is then flicked up to smoked it out, but didn't look that good to be honest as it was cool-toned black mixed with warm tones- I put Caffeine Fix over the top to cover it up)
- Maybelline, Lash Sensational Mascara in 01. Very Black

Brows 

- Avon, Tiger Eyes Palette, Shade 3
- Collection, Colour Lash Mascara, Clear

Lips 

- Nivea, Pearly Shine Lip Balm (blended away cause it has an pale pink frosted, iridescent-y, holographic shine to it which I hate, but I needed to use it cause my lips were dry XD )


That's all for now folks. I hope you're making the most of the occasional warm spells we've had so far this year. I don't know about you but I am so done with the cold weather. Bring on Spring!

June xx

p.s. Sorry about the 3 month gap between this and my last post. Uni work was much bigger this term and I've had no time for my blog, as well as a lack of inspiration 😭 (I have been more active on my Instagram though so go check it out!) Anyways, the Easter break's coming up so I'll try and post more frequently during revision breaks haha.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe